Granite State BMW Riders (#235)
29th Annual Purity Spring Rally,
East Madison, NH
September 18-20, 2020
Come and join us next year for our 29th Annual Purity Spring Rally at the Purity Spring Resort in East Madison, New Hampshire. The resort is in the middle of beautiful, scenic, twisty riding through the White Mountains, has challenging GS riding, and is an easy 50 mile ride to the Maine seacoast so you can enjoy a lobster/seafood lunch. You can also take advantage of the many outdoor cafes and other great eateries, and tax-free shopping in nearby North Conway – the “outlet capital” of New Hampshire.
Rally fee of $XX.XX per person includes:
- Camping or cold-water cabin. Cabins are on first come, first served basis. Camping is in an open, level grassy field. The cold-water cabins sleep up to 8 people and are on a first come, first serve basis;
- Hot showers that are a short walk from the camping/cabin area;
- Friday dinner;
- Saturday hot breakfast and dinner;
- Sunday hot breakfast.
After dinner each night enjoy the free conversation and laughs around the campfire.
Rally site Location: Purity Spring Resort, junction of East Madison Road and Route 153, East Madison, NH 03849
(GPS Coordinates: N43 51.971, W71 05.463).
We are sorry to say that Purity Spring Resort does not accommodate campers/recreational vehicles.
The Rules and Regulations of The Lodges at Tohkomeupog that are a part of the Granite State BMW Riders’ contract with Purity Spring Resort stipulate the rules shown below. If rules or regulations are violated, the group may be asked to leave. You and your guest(s) as the rally participants agree to abide by these rules. If it is your room that is found to be in violation you further accept responsibility to pay the cleaning fee.
- The Lodges is a smoke/vape free environment; if smoking or vaping is found to have taken place inside any building, all rooms will be assessed and a $250 cleaning fee – per room found in violation – will be paid by the rally attendee who is at fault.
- The Lodges is a nut free facility, please do not bring any food/snacks that contain nuts or are made in a facility that processes nuts.